According to his meetings, Amaury Dubois mobilizes around his art large-scale projects, altruistic, ambitious. Institutional performance, monumental street art, capsule collection, renowned collaborations, Amaury Dubois shares his artistic adventures that are echoed throughout the world. From Lille to Singapore, via Dubai, the artist invites us to the heart of an inspiring pictorial journey that leaves no one indifferent. Back on a selection of highlights...
- Amaury Dubois transforms the vault of a church! (FR - La Rochelle - Chatelaillon-Plage)
Amaury Dubois takes a new dimension and transforms the interior of a 19th century church into a contemporary fresco of 600m covering the entire building. A decoration without equal in France and greeted in the whole world.
- The paintings of Amaury Dubois integrate the collections of an art foundation (BE)
Alongside Modigliani, Warhol or Banksy, several paintings by Amaury Dubois now take their place among his new prestigious neighbors.
- Cov'Artist - HPHF collaboration (FR - Paris)
During an auction organized by Drouot, Amaury Dubois donates the work "Jimi Hendrix Pink" to the benefit of the Fondation Hôpitaux de Paris - Hôpitaux de France.
- Street Art - Monumental fresco of 65m2 (FR - Lille)
With this 16x4m mural entitled "Shoot & Run", Amaury Dubois reinvents the urban environment in his own way.
- Advertising campaign McDonald's - World Cup 2014 (FR)
McDonald's France & TBWA France use the artist's abstract painting "River of Dream" for its TV & digital campaign.
- Space design - Grand Stade Pierre Mauroy Arena (FR - Lille)
With his 40 thematic works accompanied by an XXL photographic fresco, Amaury Dubois puts his mark on the very heart of the stadium, a true technical and architectural feat.
- Design - Mercedes Unique signature of a "Smart" (FR - Lille)
Artistic dressing of the vehicle in unique copy for "Mercedes Benz".
- Land Art - A living work that illuminates the Hauts de France region
With the project "Aurora", Amaury Dubois mobilizes a whole region around a collective work represented by 9 cities "lights". A performance represented by an original artistic assembly.
- Solo Exhibition - Mulan Gallery (Singapore)
On the occasion of the Festival of French Culture, organized by the French Embassy, a collection of paintings by Amaury Dubois crosses borders for the exhibition "French Kiss".
- Solo Exhibition - Art Knokke - Momentum Art Gallery (BE - Knokke)
Solo exhibition of the artist during "Art Knokke" at the Momentum art Gallery (Gerstein, Fazzino, Orlinski...)
- Prize of the Salon des artistes du monde (FR - Cannes)
Amaury Dubois wins the Grand Prix du Jury
- Prize of the Conseil Général de la Vienne (FR)
Amaury Dubois wins the Special Prize of the General Council
- Publié dans Art & Corporate Business Artistic Project